Wednesday, June 6, 2007

BREAKDOWN OF THE BICAMERAL MIND


Lasciate Ogni Speranza Voi Ch’ Entrant
[ Abandon all hope ye who enter here]
- Dante

And finally….I am here. There were others and there are others…but all in me. I bring to you the good and the evil, the happy and the sad, the hopeful and the cynic, the beauty and the beast…
At last I bring to you, all that is ME..
I sure hope you will excuse the snide remarks made by my alter ego…who, not unlike me has little better to do

[WARNING: Investment of your time in this blog is subject to risks of becoming like the author. Please read the inscription in italics at top of the page carefully before investing.

THIS NOTICE WAS ISSUED IN PUBLIC INTEREST BY THE AUTHOR ]

3 comments:

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog

Abdelazeez said...

THAT! is a Brilliant Start!

Good to see you're [finally] here! I'm sure now we're all gonna get some really amusing stuff to read!

This blog's really cool. Liked the title, as well as the first post. Very original and innovative!

And what an awesome opening line is this:-- 'I bring to you the good and the evil, the happy and the sad, the hopeful and the cynic, the beauty and the beast…'

Utterly amusing!

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

ahhh...
you finally here. yours is one of the few blogs among others that i have eagerly anticipated...
not disappointed i must say...
hope to see you around...
novel concept and quite difficult to consolidate, you doin a great job though...
keep up the good work...