Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Loveless, Lossless, Unfeeling

I had a very strange day today.I just felt entirely neutral. Not happy, not sad, not worried, emotional, crazy... just existentialist.
I didnt have a single extreme emotion throughout the day, except at one single point, when I felt like giving someone I knew had suffered a big loss, a huge hug. But that's all. The only extreme emotion...

If I feel like this all the time, all immune to pain, will I like it. Or is too much of a good thing dangerous?

For the first time in days, I have not felt that bitterness, that longing, that unfairness in my life that I've been feeling every waking hour of the day.

I like it. Today. Just realising that time rolls on... Realising action and its consequence... How we all move about in this karmic circle...
And watching pleasantly as life moves on.... watching in third person...

Guess the eclipse did cause an upheaval of sorts...



1 comment:

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

This is what happens when the mind tires of worrying too much...it's a matter of time before it's rejuvenated and you get back to worrying again!
Hehe...enjoy it while it lasts!!!
:D