Sunday, April 4, 2010

Destiny revisits

There i see me
Fragile
You could break me with a breath
And u almost did
Yesterday, when i was almost yours
Oh how i tried, and then i ran
Scurried away, a fervent escape
Clung on to hopes, dreams, beliefs
And found myslf
And today Destiny has found me
Oh how she mocks me
Yet again alone, fresh tears
Staining my skin
Red...
What went wrong, the heart or the head?
You lash out in fury
And the resistance breaks
I see no end..
Even though you are not he and he not you
There is no respite
She has come with him this time
And the scythe shines
In the sinking evening light.....

1 comment:

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Hehe...I see you took the second option!
And lay back a little...life's easier when you dont take it too seriously! But then again, you already know that, dont you?