Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dreams...

If I dream I can be happy, if I dream I can be sad,
If I dream I may just worry, If I dream I may even be bad,
When I dream I could make you my friend, or else the biggest foe
When I dream I can be fast, when I dream I can be slow.
If I dream I can be a winner, out to conquer the world,
Or else the biggest loser, grumbling till I’m old.
In my dream I can run faster than the universe
Speak nineteen to a dozen in, reverse
In my dream I can be clever, teach you a lesson or two
And answer all your questions, without a clue

Coz in my dream I live, yeah! In this dream, I’m alive

In my dream, I could easily make you fall in love with me
In my dream I could be better than any one you’d see
When I dream there could be no one, except you and me
In my dream you could just be mine, and yet we could be free
I can dream when I’m asleep, with the stars mirroring my face
I can dream with my eyes wide open, at absolutely any place
I can dream, That’s only how I can be
I dream, oh I dream, and that is how I am ME!!

Coz’ life is but a dream….and in this dream I’m alive

1 comment:

Abdelazeez said...

Liked the different hues you've painted in this one.

Man, this place just keeps getting better and better all the time!