Saturday, August 4, 2007

Go On....

Incapacitating, unbelievable , confusing moments pass by
Unfazed by the subtle soft sigh
Completely in my senses and yet too intoxicated
Capturing my mind and yet quite understated
Ironical to an extent it’s hilarious
Unfortunately I couldn’t be any more serious
And I try to go on….

It’s pulling me into the eye of the storm
Satan disguised in some unrecogonizable form
Pervading all rational thought
Teaching me more than I’ve ever been taught
Prodding me to explore the previously unexplored
Taking me down a dangerous road
And I try to go on

How long it will last, nobody’ll ever know
Heading toward the light beyond the door
Bracing myself for all that may happen
Without letting my anxieties deepen
The longer the path, the more I may weep
Yet, never accept defeat
I will go on.. and on.. till I can’t

1 comment:

Abdelazeez said...

InexplicablyAmusingToTheExtentOfBeing- -CategorizedAsSheerDisctinctionInBlogPoetry!

phew! I think that would do *some* justice to this post... This one surely needed a new adjective coined specially just for it.
[had to break it across two lines with a hyphen or it wont fit into the comment box. The correct way to spell this word would be without any hyphens obviously. :D ]

Nice stuff CGM. Keep posting!