Friday, January 8, 2010

A new blog's up

I guess blogging is an addiction. You have a blog and blah blah blah and the next day you want another one and then another. Whether you have the time to update them or you don't or whether it seems like something you wanna do or something you don't, when you feel like coming up with a new blog, you just do.
I guess I caved in yet again. This time it's a travel blog. I wanted to write it in a diary, but the temptation of putting it up online was too intense. So here it is, brand new and just two posts old, my new blog.
Comments as always are welcome from the few people who do bother to read this blog. So here goes..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

ME!! said...

Thank you....

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Hehehe...I think this is some bot spamming the blogs. Had the same comment on my blog too!
I'd recommend word-verification for the posts, for fear of a hack!