Friday, June 4, 2010

Jewel of my eyes

[Wrote this for someone who wanted it for someone.. But it ended up something else. Anyway... here goes]

You entrance my mind like the fragrance of the first rain
And yet be steady as a rock in my times of pain
There's a lot I would like to say but the right words may never come
I know I am silly and pretty much dumb
But the little things that I want to say
May not seem so important today
Yet when we turn old and wise
You'll still be the jewel of my eyes.

2 comments:

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Ah...so you engage in such charitable activities too eh?
I keep doing that from time to time...I should start charging them for it!

ME!! said...

heheh...I've been contemplating the very same thing for a while now...but then again, it hardly ever comes with a guarantee for success :P...Still perhaps we could start a company !