Thursday, May 21, 2009

Inspired.....

[ From times when the mind goes numb and the heart goes out of control. Most of these were created in SMS form as thats the only medium of expression on the go ]


Alone,

Even the myriad shapes that surround me,

The specters of the darkest nights

Have left me in cold abandonment

Do I still exist

Why do I still resist

The axe, the scythe

Am I curse from days of lore

Have you been to this place before

Do you recall a bitter way

That you passed along some rainy day

I am the heartbreak kid

The one your mother warned you of

I begin where the world stops to bleed

Immorality’s seed

Yet with a heart that wouldn’t hate

That’s my evil destiny my tryst with fate

**********************************************************************************

 

A hope, a wish a silent cry,

Not enough life left in me to die

Goes on vacant ears unspoken

No one this accursed chest must open

This must continue all the way

Up until judgement day

********************************************************************************** 

 

If tomorrow brings pain of another kind

If the eternal road I may find

What would you rather I said

What dreams

What wishes

What decisions delayed

How would you rather it end

Along which road, along what bend

What would you want from me

From where would you rather I oversee?

********************************************************************************** 

 

if love was a commodity how much would u sell for me

if life was inconsequential what destiny shall be

if truth was just another lie what would you believe

if the heart was replaceable would the mind the "it" be

if yesterdays were to come tomorrow again who's smile would you die to see

if colors were the moments in life what color would we be?

if I would have been just yours, would you still yearn so for me?

*********************************************************************************

 

What dreams may come, they are of you

The subtle smile to thoughts of you

Lost yet again, lost in you

I’m here again but where are you

Impossible dreams being yet so far

At this unearthly hour

Enslaved by your enchanting power

Passion like a heavenly shower

Pure Oh angel is our love

As peaceful as a sprightly dove

Eternal and ever bright

Lighting up the darkest night

**********************************************************************************

 

1 comment:

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

nice stuff there madame!
do put up these sms rhymes on a regular basis...it's nice to know someone who uses smses as a mode of expression on the go too!!!