Thursday, October 22, 2009

Poison

I don't quite understand what chemicals are being secreted in my brain right now. Even in this post lunch drowsiness, new thoughts and rhymes formulate themselves somewhere in the head. It's surely some kind of poison...

These things in life
You know they burn.
But fascination overrides instinct
And you move forth with it
Kill yourself bit by bit
And I have traversed these roads before
Explored that alien shore
Witnessed a thousand drown in its manipulative ways
Another hundred fall in the bylanes
The sheer indulgence
The absolute brilliance
And yet I follow course
Follow that light without a source
Evolve in the lies
Blend in the make-believe
Hope to recieve
Nothing but true poison
That sweet poison
Travel to the fourth dimension
To taste, to feel
that poison..

[ Truly i don't know what the Poison actually is. For me it's something immensely attractive but unbeatable. No poison is poison if you can resist it, defeat it.....]

2 comments:

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Poisons are known to be addictive halucinogens in small quantities. Hope you arent getting dependant on it! Hehe...

ME!! said...

my poison is not a hallucinogen. And when you are an accomplished day-dreamer do u really need to hallucinate!! :)