Thursday, November 5, 2009

Qwerty who?

I've always looked at most business phones with a kind of derision. The cramped qwerty keypad- simply too many keys cramped into a tiny space. Replace the PC ?? No way!!
N here I am with my first qwerty phone and I have to say I am embarassed. It has all the necessary functionalities that you could probably need from a PC. I wouldn't go so far as to compare this with the netbooks which are the current hot property in the market, but still its capabilities are definitely impressive.
All in all I prove it to myself yet again that a negative reaction to anyone or anything is enough to ensure that I would eventually fall in love with it.. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S: Wrote the above post on my pretty qwerty... And ran out of balance uploading it..So the edits had to come from the PC..Man do these service providers rip you off or what.... x(

4 comments:

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Hehe...happens all the time doesn't it? Falling in love with those things you dislike initially...they have a certain curiousity factor to them don't they?
Which phone did you get?

ME!! said...

Totally biks..I agree..Got me a Nokia E63... Incidentally i also had an absolute dislike for Nokia :)

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Arghhhh! NOKIA!
But I will accept, their E-series has been good.
I'm waiting to have enough to buy myself a QWERTY phone too...have my eyes set on the Sony-Ericsson XPERIA X10...well, the wait promises to be a long one though...the phone doesnt start selling till early next year and is bound to cost 35k+
(and considering I'm unemployed and have 5,yes, no less than 5 'good' friends getting married between Nov and Jan, the wait is really gonna be a very long one!)
~sigh~

Manash said...

Hey...I'm also going to buy a E-63 soon!! Heard it's good..