Thursday, November 12, 2009

Untitled

Over and over, still in the race
Running away from yesterday
Derision, Repulsion and falling from grace
Losing the me along the way

It's a long,torturous charade
Woven along with inexplicable rage
Entangled in whatever they said
Unable to turn the page

Aimless poetry to assuage the grief
Aimless wandering to just let it be
Worn and faded like an autumn leaf
With nothing left to see..

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Somehow I think this will be an awesome death metal song..

3 comments:

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Hmmm...you know, it actually might! Give it a shot!

Unknown said...

I just wonder wat goes in ur mind when u come up wid such amazing thoughts ... :)

ME!! said...

@biks: I might but I have this absolute incapability of putting a melody to a verse and vice versa
and
Thanks Ice Age!! It would be really nice if I knew who you were :P...?