Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dream forevermore

Let me dream, let me dream,
Dream of a land, so far away,
Of a land where you and me
Shall forever together be.
 
Let me dream of our little world
Full of love and honesty
Imperfect it just may get
For us to mould and make perfect
 
Frolicking through games of the heart,
Arguing but never apart,
Enriched by sojourns in broken lands
We'll build paradise with our own hands
 
Little products of our innocence,
Will play in gardens, oh so green!
Bringing smiles to heal our scars
That tortured us through all  these years
 
Thereby we shall so gracefully age
Turn quietly each unknown page
Till in each other's arms we rest
To reach another lifetime, another test
 
Yes i might a dreamer be,
But in this dream I want to live,
This dream shall always make me smile
Coz you alone make life worthwhile

No comments: